Home COVID-19 History Facilities Staff Safety Contact Enrollment
Our teachers and staff have been diligently preparing to welcome children back to the Learning Center for the 2021 fiscal year.
The Staff have been reviewing Governor Abbott's "Executive Order GA-23" and the 13 page "Open Texas Checklist for Day Care Operations" in order to determine what procedural enhancements are required to safety operate the day care facility during the pandemic. Here are some of the key changes implemented:
(1) In order to minimimize the chances of contaminating the facility, child drop-off and pick-up procedures have been modified so that "curb side" pickup will be implemented.
(2) Guardians will be required to certify that the child isn't suffering from the Covid-19 symptoms and hasn't been exposed to anyone with confirmed diagnosis or having had been exposed to anyone with confirmed diagnosis in the last 14 days.
(3) The child's temperature will be taken and child will use hand sanitizer prior to entering the facility.
(4) Classroom size and furnishing arrangements have been modified to enable social distancing.
(5) Enhanced cleaning and dis-infection procedures have been implemented.
(6) Age groups and care-givers will be separated from each other to minimize contact across the age groups.
(7) Lunch and play time schedules have been modified to minimize potential for different age groups to pass each other in the hall ways.